Clients & Role Players
The Public Education Section (PES) is open and works with various public and private sectors as clients or role players.
Clients are those that the Bureau offers services to while role players are those that receive services from the Bureau. Role players can also be clients at the same time.
Some of the PES clients include:-
- Public bodies – means Government, and includes Ministries, Government Department, Statutory Corporations and any other body appointed by government
- Public Officers – These are employees in service of a public body and includes President, Vice President, Ministers, Members of Parliament and Civil Servants
- Private Bodies – Persons or organizations that are not a Public Body i.e. NGO’s and Charitable organizations
- The General Public – Includes any individual, complainants and all victims of corruption
- Media – Includes electronic and print media
- International Organizations – Includes Donor Community
Some of the role players include:-
- Treasury – The Public Education Section through the Bureau gets funding through treasury
- Malawi Police Service – Assists the PES of the Bureau through provision of security, conducting activities i. e. National Anti-Corruption Day
- Other Case Handling Institutions – The PES of the Bureau shares information with other case handling institutions i.e. Ombudsman, Malawi Human Rights Commission
- Southern African Forum Against Corruption – The regional body strengthens regional anti-corruption bodies through training, exchange of information and best practices
For more information PES can be contacted by writing The Director, Anti-Corruption Bureau, P.O. Box 2437, Lilongwe or fax your letter through +265 1 770108. You can also call and speak to the Director or the Principal Public Education Officer on +265 1 770 166/167. E-mail can be sent to the Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or the Principal Public Education Officer on email@example.com. All are free to come in person to all our offices or at Anti-Corruption Bureau Headquarters in Mulanje House, City Centre, Lilongwe and meet the Principal Public Education Officer.